Friday, June 24, 2011

Spokane Fun

There really are some great places in Spokane! It's the end of June and the river is still roaring. Amazing! The kids and I even got sprayed standing on the bridge above the falls.






Andrew has been taking a mixed media art class this week at Corbin Art Center, so we've had a chance to explore the park and hiking areas around Corbin. What a beautiful place. I love the picture of Abby picking buttercups in the grass because it reminded me of my grandma Dorothy. When I was a little girl, we would walk to the hills by our house and pick buttercups together. Abby and I also made a trip to the carousel. It was her first time riding on a horse by herself!








Hoopfest weekend starts tomorrow, which is like a holiday weekend around here. Stay tuned for some basketball pictures!

No comments: