Friday, February 20, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters


On Tuesday night, I had a special date with my two favorite boys. Matt, Andrew and I went to the Harlem Globetrotters at the Arena. What a fun night! Matt and I hadn't been to a Globetrotter's game since we were kids and it's still a great show. We did the whole experience - a Harlem Globetrotter's basketball, waiting in line for autographs and giving high-fives as the team left the court. Andrew was SO excited and it was a wonderful evening for the 3 of us. It really reminded me of the importance of giving each child some special time with mom and dad!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh JoEne...that looks like SO much fun! It looks like Andrew had a blast! That's so cool that you and Matt took him out by himself. That's a night I am sure he'll remember for the rest of his life.