Friday, February 20, 2009

Cookies and Fun

Someone wise once told me, "If they can find the cookie jar or cookies, they're old enough for timeouts."
Abigail is good at finding cookies and she is actually cooperating with the timeout spot too!

I cherish the moments of Abigail and Andrew playing together, nicely that is. This video was before dinner, a time that I usually call the "witching hour." However on this night, they were just a little bit crazy and having fun! Sorry...it's kind of long!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Your kids are so cute! I also LOVE it when my kids play nicely together. It makes all the crazy mommy moments worth it. The witching hour for my kids happens to be after bath. But I thought the whole point of baths at night was supposed to calm your kids down so they are ready to go to bed. Yeah, it does the opposite for mine :) Cute pictures.