Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween...A little past due!

Okay....so Matt and I got into the Halloween spirit this year and actually attended two different Halloween parties, one with kids, one without. As you can see, I was "The Refreshinator" and Matt was "Captain Six Pack." The kids thought we were quite the superheros. We even won best couple costume!





Andrew was a train conductor this year. He had a parade at school and a little party in his classroom. I asked him if he wanted me to stay for the party and after thinking about it for a couple of minutes he said, "Go ahead and leave mom," and waved me off. So, Abigail and I left and picked him up after school!





On Halloween night, Jay and Jen invited us all over to their house for pizza and trick-or-treating. We had quite the crew! Abigail was a butterfly princess this year (which is just a princess with wings)!



No comments: