Thursday, July 2, 2009

Abigail's First Stitches and Splash Pad

Lesson learned...don't tell Abigail to run to the door to see the garbage man go by. Abigail had a little fall into the front screen door last week and had to get her first stitches above her eye. She was pretty brave at the emergency room, but it was not a fun time for her. She ended up with 4 stitches and unfortunately, it hasn't slowed her down one bit!




The new "splash pad" opened up at Pacific Park and I finally took the kids over. Andrew loved it and Abigail wasn't too sure about all of the spraying water. I have a feeling after a few more visits she'll be running through like the big kids!



2 comments:

The Dukes' Family said...

Ouch Abby...I'm sure everyone is telling you "well, those will be the first of many more to come!" I hope that you don't have any more ever! You've joined the "scar on the eyebrow" club that Brent and Logann belong to! The splash pad looks like a ton of fun!

Andrea said...

Poor little Abigail! That looks so painful! I am glad she is okay, though. I keep putting off the kids' pictures until all of Jack's bumps and bruises heal...but I don't think that's going to happen for awhile. He's at that age where he bumps into EVERYTHING!!