Thursday, July 31, 2008

Is it August already?











I cannot remember a summer that has gone by as fast as this one! We had a great time up at Lake Pend O'reille with my family. Abigail and Andrew thought the sand pile was one of the best parts of the week. Abigail also got to go on her first boat ride. Andrew and Matt played Frog-o-rama at the condo, but didn't quite get as many frogs as my mom and I! We've also had some fun mornings spent playing on the toys. And of course...we had to get some pictures in the wheat field out at Kayla's house. Andrew loves being on the farm! This morning I decided it was time to start putting Abigail in the bike trailer for bike rides and Andrew decided that it looked like a nice way to ride too. So, with both kids loaded in, I figure I was carrying an extra 65 pounds. That definitely was a good workout!

No comments: