Saturday, May 17, 2008

May Is Beautiful

Happy belated Mother's Day to all of the special women in our life. I had a wonderful Mother's Day last weekend with my two precious children. We had a busy day with lots of family and good food.



After living in Spokane for 30 years and Matt for 16, we decided it was time to take a ride on the Gondola. The Spokane River is really flowing right now and it's a spectacular sight. We spent Friday evening downtown, walking across the bridges, riding the Gondola and having a nice family night out. Andrew was so excited and Abigail thought the Gondola ride was pretty fun too!











The warm weather has been wonderful and we've been spending lots of time outside. You can see one of Andrew's favorite activities...playing with the hose and making mud puddles in his dirt pit. Abigail will now play in the grass without tears from the pokies on her hands!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally did it - I started a blog because I was inspired by your blog! I love looking at the pictures of your family. I have to say the kids look like their daddy - Abby is beautiful and so grown up! I can't wait to see them in person. Thank you so much for the gift certificate for Deacon and the t-shirt and planes for Justus - he loved them!