Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Days

With over a foot of new snow in Spokane over the weekend and more on its way, we've been having lots of fun outside. Spokane schools have been cancelled (this doesn't happen real often) and the plows finally reached our street today. Andrew loves the big piles of snow everywhere and playing under the trees where it has stayed cleared!



We built our first snowman on Sunday. Andrew was convinced that we needed a carrot nose, but after scrounging through the fridge, we had to settle for a piece of celery.



Shoveling is becoming quite a challenge and with several inches expected to come tonight and tomorrow, I'll be getting my exercise heaving the snow over the piles. We've made a good little sledding hill off of the corner pile.



Abigail is finally feeling better and loves playing in the bouncer with all of the fun attachments.

2 comments:

jonesfamily said...

It was great to hang out last night! I love the snow pictures! It makes me excited for Olivia and the snow next year. She' still not so sure about it this year. And I'm pretty sure Abby is way beyond her years (well, months). She looks so old in all those pictures!

Darcy said...

Hey There,
I loved seeing picture of your beautiful children. I have never seen Abigail before. She is darling. Andrew is as cute as ever. I hope the transition back to school is going ok.
Lots of love,
Darcy McMurray
McMurraymania.blogspot.com