Saturday, November 17, 2007

Abigail's Photo Shoots




Abigail is such a trooper when it comes to getting her picture taken. It's very fun having a girl and dressing her in all of the pretty clothes she's received. We have our own little photo shoots often!


Everywhere I go, people are always telling me, "Abigail looks just like Matt!" I heard the same thing when Andrew was a baby. Here's a picture of the three of them together. What do you think?



Abigail spent several weeks determined to get her thumb in her mouth. Her hands were dry and chapped from all of the sucking. Well...she finally had success and is officially a thumb sucker (just like her mommy was). It's hard to complain too much, she's sleeping 9-10 hours at night and is good at soothing herself back to sleep!




Lets Play Ball!




Andrew's favorite past time is playing ball and we thought Abigail should get in on the action too!


Abigail is cheering for her favorite team, "Go Eags!" In her first two months of life, she's become quite the volleyball fan.



Boy's Weekend in Los Angeles, California


Matt spent Veteran's Day weekend hanging out with the boys and they had a great trip. They spent some time at the beach, went to the UCLA vs. ASU game at the Rose Bowl Stadium and enjoyed a Clippers vs. Cavaliers game at Staples Center. A weekend talking about fantasy basketball and sports...what more could Matt ask for?






1 comment:

MadMadameMim said...

Your kids look sooooo cute! I can't believe I found your blog. I just stumbled across it when I was looking for someone else. it looks like you guys are doing great. Did I recognize Aaron in some of those trip pics with Matt? Tell Matt Hi for me. Check out my blog.
~Tiff